Posted on April 01, 2019
Do you suffer from any of these symptoms?
– Lower back and/or leg pain
– Spinal Stenosis
– Lateral Recess Stenosis
– Weakness in the lower extremities
– Abnormal posture
– Decreased endurance during physical activities
– Weakness and/or loss of balance
– Aching, dull back pain radiating to your legs
– Pain, numbness, or tingling in the legs, calves or buttocks
PainTeq’s AXLE Interspinous Fusion Procedure Benefits
AXLE Interspinous Fusion System
The AXLE® implant is inserted during a minimally invasive procedure. To view a brief video, click HERE. As always, patient comfort and safety are high priorities. The procedure is performed to the highest safety standards possible and while he or she is comfortably sedated. Recovery time is brief and results are quick.
Patients who have experienced the AXLE implant procedure give it a solid ‘thumbs up!’
“I was back on my feet in no time. I wasn’t expecting the results to be this good, but I’m very pleased.”
“This procedure has made a tremendous change in my life.”
If you or a loved one suffer from painful conditions that the AXLE procedure – or other advanced procedures through APMSS – can improve, contact our office at 239-437-8000. Relief may be closer than you realize!