Dr. Daitch and Dr. Samcam are uniquely qualified to offer the most advanced techniques and technology in modern, minimally invasive pain relief.
- Epidural Steroid Injections – Local anesthetic and steroid are injected under fluoroscopic guidance* to treat persistent sciatica and some lower back pain.
- Selective Nerve Root Injections – Local anesthetic and steroid are injected under fluoroscopic guidance* along the exiting spinal nerve root to treat sciatica.
- Discography – During this process, Dr. Daitch or Dr. Samcam are able to pinpoint the specific source of disc-related back or neck pain.
- Ultrasound Guided Injection – Using ultrasound, an injection can be performed with precision to target the specific structure causing pain.
- Joint Injections – Steroid and local anesthetic are injected under fluoroscopic guidance* into a degenerated joint to relieve pain caused by inflammation.
- Sacroiliac Injections – Inflammation of the joints on both sides of the spine where it joins the pelvis can cause low back pain. Steroid and local anesthetic are injected under fluoroscopic guidance* to relieve the pain.
- Facet Injections – Steroid and local anesthetic are injected under fluoroscopic guidance* to treat lower back pain or neck pain emanating from these joints.
- Peripheral Nerve Block – When inflammation causes nerve pain, the pain signal can be alleviated by injecting steroids under fluoroscopic guidance*.
- Botox Injections for Migraines/Dystonia – The injections of Botox relax muscles associated with severe pain.
Other advanced options for pain relief include…
To alleviate some back or neck pain, this procedure works by heating the nerve to “short-circuit” the pain signal. Relief can last for a year or more.
A spinal fracture can cause extreme pain. Using fluoroscopic guidance*, Dr. Daitch or Dr. Samcam inject a substance that hardens into the fracture for immediate or rapid pain relief.
Percutaneous Disc Decompression
By removing tissue, pressure on the spinal cord is alleviated through this minimally invasive procedure. This is beneficial for patients who have not experienced adequate relief from epidural injections but do not need open spinal surgery.
PainTEQ ‘Axle’ Technology
Axle technology provides relief through a minimally-invasive procedure. The Axle® implant is inserted to permanently prevent nerves from being pinched. The device can be removed later, if needed. Recovery time is quick and results are often immediate. Highly effective for patients who suffer with…
Lower back and/or leg pain
Weakness and/or loss of balance
To eliminate or greatly reduce extreme pain from fractures of the sacrum, Dr. Daitch or Dr. Samcam will inject a substance that hardens into the fractured sacrum using fluoroscopic guidance*. Pain relief is often instantaneous.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation – Scar tissue that forms after back surgery can cause leg and back pain. To reduce the pain, a spinal cord stimulator can be implanted.
- Spinal Infusion Pump – Cancer pain that is unresponsive to other medications and treatments can be more comfortable and have better pain control with this implant that dispenses morphine or Prialt directly into the spinal canal.
Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (MILD)
This procedure removes excess ligament that is causing narrowing in the spinal canal. By creating more room, Dr. Daitch or Dr. Samcam are able to relieve pressure and reduce sciatic pain.